Before project start
This article is machine translated.
This is a small helper, which may be supplemented gladly and no final list. Thinking along is absolutely permitted.
- Do I know my customers?
- Is he already active in the business field or is he a newcomer?
- Is the budget available?
- Are the requirements defined?
- Is Isotope eCommerce even the right solution for the use case?
- Is an existing Contao installation available? Which version?
- Does the customer’s web hosting meet the system requirements?
- Do I have an SSL(TLS) certificate (min. 256-bit)?
- Is the maintenance after the initial creation of the webshop arranged? Who is responsible?
- Am I a member of the Isotope eCommerce Circle? ;-)
There are a lot of providers on the market. Which one do I choose? What are the decision criteria?
- Does the customer need the possibility for credit card payments?
- Who takes care of the contracts with payment providers?
- Do they need additional features such as automated credit checks?
- Are there regional/country-specific restrictions?
- What are the pricing structures?
- Can one provider cover multiple payment methods (e.g. credit cards & LSV & debit cards) or should a different provider be chosen per payment method?
- Who are my customers? For example, is it common to pay by credit card or LSV in the USA?
- Do I know the legal conditions in the country of the shop operator?
- Do I need a lawyer and/or a tax advisor?